Wednesday, October 29, 2008

When 27th yrs passed....


In a blink..twenty seven years... ..what a gloomiest day ever, every face I see is a memory. It may not be a perfectly perfect memory, sometimes we had our ups and downs - but we're not anybody's mine I guess. And I'm going to break precedent, and tell you my one-candle wish -- that you would have a life as lucky as you can get with all your loved ones around, where you can wake up one morning and say "I don't want anything more". Twenty seven years- don't they go by in a blink?Multiply it by infinity and take it to the death of forever and you will still have barely a glimpse of what I am talking about.Everything reminds me of her-- there isn't a day goes by that I don't think about her-Even a second-- One day she was there,the next day she was gone. What am I going to do? -- I guess you've heard this a trillion times before. You could have put her under glass and I would have just stood and looked at her. But when she spoke -- I loved of her voice, her laugh, her nagging.. -- I couldn't get enough of her -- and gradually or maybe it wasn't gradually -- I realized I couldn't live without her.

Ma..I miss u :(




No comments:

Post a Comment